Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sew whats new...

Why is it I am most productive when I have 3 or 4 projects being worked on at once? I am finishing the steelers quilt for my nephew, working on a quilt for my sister in law's wedding in April, and have a few bags and things cut out to do too. I finished these this morning...



"girl" version


"boy" version

I love the pattern, and have made several. It is my favorite design to use as a diaper bag. I also made diaper bag accessories from the scraps. The fabric I found at the Pittsburgh, PA Ikea, they come in mini bolts. I bought 1 of the main and then 1 each of the stripes.
I am also working on a tutorial for this, it is a folding potty seat bag.



The folding potty seats come in a plastic bag that rips really easy. So I used some scrap fabric to make this. I lined it with treated canvas.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment