Thursday, March 25, 2010

This week's projects!


Sew I did get a bit of quilting done this week! Here are 3 baby quilts from this pattern. They are just charm packs on point, easy and quick, my favorite for charity quilts (no project linus in my area, but the guild does donate to a few places, including Care Pregnancy Center).  I always grab a few charm packs when they are on sale, and have found a few great deals on ebay, where I think two of them came from, the other one was from either Quilting Squares in Franklin, TN or a show.

I also did these bags for a birthday party Rena has this Saturday


The little wallet and purse are from Lazy Girl Designs. I have made so many of these over the past few years, little girls love the wonder wallet and runaround bag! I love these patterns, I have to say I am a big fan of LGD patterns because they are easy to follow and come out so cute!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment