Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall purses!

A few weeks ago, I finished a black and yellow Cross Body bag for the fall. You can find the pattern in my etsy store. I love this bag, the zippered front pocket is where I stash my things, and the roomy inside fits snacks, diapers, a few toys, and anything else I need for a day out with my toodler! The side pocket is great for a sippy cup or phone.


I feel in love with the fabrics because I am a Pittsburgh Girl, and these are Steel town colors! I bought a bunch of fabric, so I also made myself another smaller bag for days I only run to the store and such. I chose to do a Lazy Girl Designs Margo. It's one of my favorites!


The bag just fits everything I need, wallet, diaper and wipes, chapstick and phone and a few other things.

Last week at piano lessons, Mrs. Donna my daughters piano teacher commented how much she liked the Margo. A few years ago I made her a music themed Lazy Girl Designs Claire for Christmas. After talking for a while, we came up with the idea of maybe putting a Claire and Margo together. When I got home I noticed the bags were the same size... which meant NO MATH to create a Margo-Claire MashUp!!

She wanted Season themed bags, and found these great fabrics at Joann. It was so easy. I just cut 1 piece for the Claire, so the upper part of the middle is the same as the side fabric. The lining I did as a Margo so it would zip.



fall bag... and



winter bag!

I am a huge fan of Lazy Girl Design bags, love how they sew up! I hope Mrs. Donna likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment