Monday, September 3, 2012

Adjustable Strap bag pattern

I feel as if I am neglecting blogging :( School has started, my little man is now 19 months and into EVERYTHING, and I spend my free time in the sewing room.

This is my new bag... a cross body adjustable strap bag big enough for a day out with little man.


I made the front pocket a zippered pocket.



I put an elastic pocket on the side



Plus the strap is adjustable!




I wrote out the pattern for this bag and it is now for sale on etsy as the Cross Body Bag.

I found the fabric for this bag at a cool local sew shop, Sew Memphis.  They have a great selection of fabrics, and wonderful classes. Speaking of classes, I will be teaching there! Check out my classes coming up:

Fat Quarter Frenzy! a beginners class

Disguise Yourself Workshop -Halloween accessories for kids!

Childrens Quilting

at heart I am a teacher, and love sharing my passion for sewing with others! I hope you can join me!

-p-

No comments:

Post a Comment