Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Toddler Diaper Bag


Yeah!!! So this is my new diaper bag. I needed something bigger than a purse, but smaller than the massive diaper bag I had. I wanted sippy cup pockets on the side, and love the curved pockets on a lot of bags now, so this is what I came up with! It is my first design that is more complicated. I think I am going to try it out for a few days then maybe make the top band a little smaller.

I am so excited that this came out! a few weeks ago it was a sketch, then I calculated how big and came up with a rough pattern, then double checked the math on it, then yesterday I just jumped in! The back has a zippered pocket.

If I like it, I will add a tutorial in a few days!!! If not, back to the drawing board...

OK, so I looked at this bag and changed a few things up, this is the new version


The only difference is the band is only 2 inches instead of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment