Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby things!

I am preparing for my sister in laws baby shower in a few weeks, so things are a bit crazy! I love planning parties and will post pictures, but I am a bit of a perfectionist and try to do everything either handmade or bought from an artisan. I ordered the invitations from Hootsie on etsy, who does beautiful things with paper! A friend is making fancy cookies for favors! Now I just have to find game prizes and games!

Along with planning, I have just finished the gift, a Hawaiian themed diaper bag! 


I am working on the little accessories to go in the bag. The pattern I have used before, it's the Go Mama! Diaper Bag Pattern I found on etsy. LOVE this pattern. 

I have also been sewing for a few friends here with new ones, and tried my hand at these easy peasy little onesie dresses!

All they are is an extra long skirt (I did 3-6 month onesie and used a 22 inch strip for the skirt) sewn around the onesie. I stretched the onesie as I sewed, then added the little appliqué from the scrap fabric!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment